Page names and areas can be recorded automatically in etracker. For the page names you can choose whether the page title or the URL of the recorded pages should be used. The area can be automatically recorded based on the URL structure of your website. The desired option can be activated in the account settings: Account info → Settings → Account → Automatic registration of the page name.
- Integration & Setup
- Using etracker Analytics
- Google Analytics Migration
- Where do I have to replace or change the tracking code?
- Can historical data from Google Analytics be transferred to etracker?
- Can I measure my Google Ads campaigns with etracker?
- Are the parameters page name and areas adopted and how are they recorded in etracker?
- What happens to the campaigns that already contain the UTM parameters?
- How complex is the setup of the Google Adwords connection?