The etracker tracking code must be integrated on every page of your website that is to be measured. The integration can be done via a plugin or directly in the HTML source code. A quick guide can be found via the following link: https://www.etracker.com/en/docs/integration-setup-2/getting-started/quick-guide/
- Integration & Setup
- Using etracker Analytics
- Google Analytics Migration
- Where do I have to replace or change the tracking code?
- Can historical data from Google Analytics be transferred to etracker?
- Can I measure my Google Ads campaigns with etracker?
- Are the parameters page name and areas adopted and how are they recorded in etracker?
- What happens to the campaigns that already contain the UTM parameters?
- How complex is the setup of the Google Adwords connection?