You can find your etracker code under Settings → Setup/Tracking Code. The tracking code provided here already contains your personal unique account key and can be integrated unchanged.
- Integration & Setup
- Using etracker Analytics
- Google Analytics Migration
- Where do I have to replace or change the tracking code?
- Can historical data from Google Analytics be transferred to etracker?
- Can I measure my Google Ads campaigns with etracker?
- Are the parameters page name and areas adopted and how are they recorded in etracker?
- What happens to the campaigns that already contain the UTM parameters?
- How complex is the setup of the Google Adwords connection?