Of course you can measure your Google Ads campaigns with etracker. The final landing page URLs of the ads in Google Ads must be provided with special tracking parameters so that etracker can collect all the necessary data and send it to Google Ads. You can find a guide to this here.
- Integration & Setup
- Using etracker Analytics
- Google Analytics Migration
- Where do I have to replace or change the tracking code?
- Can historical data from Google Analytics be transferred to etracker?
- Can I measure my Google Ads campaigns with etracker?
- Are the parameters page name and areas adopted and how are they recorded in etracker?
- What happens to the campaigns that already contain the UTM parameters?
- How complex is the setup of the Google Adwords connection?